UK: G&J Greenall appoints marketing head
Gin producer G&J Greenall has appointed Scott Watson as its marketing director.
Watson will work on building global brand awareness across the company's product portfolio, reporting to CEO Christian Rose.
He replaces Ylva Binder, who left the firm earlier this year.
Watson said: "It's a fantastic opportunity to lead global brand and category innovation. G&J Greenall has substantial brand and market opportunities ahead and I greatly look forward to driving the charge."
Formerly general manager of Moët Hennessy in Central and Eastern Europe, Watson has over a decade of senior international sales and marketing experience, having also worked for Brown-Forman and Diageo.
G&J Greenall's product range includes Greenall's gin, Greenall's gin ready-to-drink range, the super-premium Greenall's Bloom gin, and Cristalnaya vodka.
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK