UK: G&J Greenall appoints marketing head
Gin producer G&J Greenall has appointed Scott Watson as its marketing director.
Watson will work on building global brand awareness across the company's product portfolio, reporting to CEO Christian Rose.
He replaces Ylva Binder, who left the firm earlier this year.
Watson said: "It's a fantastic opportunity to lead global brand and category innovation. G&J Greenall has substantial brand and market opportunities ahead and I greatly look forward to driving the charge."
Formerly general manager of Moët Hennessy in Central and Eastern Europe, Watson has over a decade of senior international sales and marketing experience, having also worked for Brown-Forman and Diageo.
G&J Greenall's product range includes Greenall's gin, Greenall's gin ready-to-drink range, the super-premium Greenall's Bloom gin, and Cristalnaya vodka.
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends