Product Launch - UK: Girolamo Luxardo's Luxardo Cola Sambuca, Luxardo Pear Sambuca
Click through to view Girolamo Luxardo's Luxardo Pear Sambuca, Luxardo Cola Sambuca
Girolamo Luxardo's Luxardo Cola Sambuca, Luxardo Pear Sambuca
Category - Spirits, sambuca, flavoured, 38% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, in both on- and off-trade
Price - RRP from between GBP16 (US$25) and GBP19 per 70cl bottle in the off-trade
Distribution - Cellar Trends
Girolamo Luxardo has lined up two flavoured additions to its market-leading Sambuca range in the UK.
Both the cola and pear variants remain at the full-strength sambuca abv of 38%.
The launch will be backed by a programme of consumer and trade tastings and POS materials.
The Luxardo range in the UK consists of Luxardo Original Sambuca, Luxardo Chilli and Spices Sambuca, Luxardo Spiced Apple, Luxardo Passione Nera Black and Luxardo Raspberry.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets