PHILIPPINES: Ginebra San Miguel lists more shares
Philippine liquor company Ginebra San Miguel Inc. will list an additional 12.13m common shares tomorrow to cover the conversion of preferred shares.
The shares to be listed are part of the 65.57m common shares set aside in 1999 to cover underlying shares for convertible preferred stocks issued at PHP30.50 (US$0.55) each.
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup