PHILIPPINES: Ginebra San Mig profits fall
Ginebra San Miguel today reported a considerable fall in nine-month net profits to PHP590m (US$10.7m), down from PHP 1.13 billion in the same period a year ago.
Sales in the period were up to PHP9.07 billion to PHP8.97 billion, whilst operating income fell to PHP1.03 billion from PHP1.93 billion from the year ago period.
No further details were available.
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends