UK: Gin maker G&J Greenall appoints MD
Gin producer G&J Greenall has appointed Christian Rose as its new managing director.
Rose is a former director of UK armed forces retailer NAAFI, pharmacy and beauty retailer Alliance Boots, and Scottish bar and restaurant company Albannach Brands.
As managing director of G& J Greenall, Rose will oversee the international roll out of the company's re-launched flagship product, Greenall's Original London Dry gin, and a newly packaged ready-to-drink gin and tonic range.
The company is also set to launch a new super-premium gin in late 2009.
Rose said: "The company is entering a new chapter in our growth, with a renewed focus on building its own branded portfolio to its full potential."
Pernod Ricard USA has today (11 August) launched its off-premise value added pack (VAP) line up for the company's core wine and spirit brands for the next season....
UK drinks group Halewood International is to enter the gin market after signing a strategic alliance to sell and market Whitley Neill Gin....
William Grant & Sons has unveiled a series of new packaging designs for its Glenfiddich 12, 15 and 18-year-old single malt Scotch whiskies....
On Thursday (3 September), Pernod Ricard will announce its full-year results. Back in April, the drinks firm posted a dip in sales for the third quarter, with sales in the nine months to the end of Ma...
Diageo has warned of a tough 2010 after cost savings helped the drinks giant to hit guidance in its fiscal full-year, despite flat like-for-like sales and a fall in pre-tax profits....
Pernod Ricard has announced a change of international brand director for its Jameson Irish whiskey brand....
Chivas Brothers, the Scotch and premium gin division of Pernod Ricard, has updated the packaging of its Chivas Regal 12 Year Old Scotch whisky....
Diageo has launched legal action against UK supermarket chain Sainsbury's, accusing the retailer of breaching copyright on the Pimm's brand....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018