UK: Comment - Diageo: getting BK ready for a spinoff
CATALYST: Burger King has signed marketing deals with DreamWorks and Nickelodeon. Following the wake-up call delivered in Diageo's earnings report last month, Burger King is trying hard to prove its worth. The new initiatives mark the latest in a string of bold moves to revive the flagging chain and create a winning proposition for Diageo to spin off. The marketing pacts should both aid and last Burger King's transition to being a standalone company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1