CZECH: Germany, Poland toast soaring beer exports to Czech - report
Germany and Poland have both seen beer exports to Czech soar so far this year
Imports of beer from Germany and Poland into Czech have leapt in the first half of this year, according to local reports.
News service CIA – Daily News reported yesterday (16 September) that the two countries' beer exports to Czech soared in the six months to the end of June. Citing figures from the Czech Statistics Office, the publication said that Germany saw beer exports more than double from last year's 25,600 hectolitres in the first-half to 59,100 hectolitres this year.
Poland's shipments, meanwhile, were up by 42% on the corresponding six-month period, hitting 156,600 hectolitres.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future