UK: German wine trade tasting postponed out of respect for Queen Mother
The German Trade Tasting scheduled to take place at Vinopolis next Tuesday, 9 April has been postponed due to the Queen Mother's funeral.
The German Wine Information Service canvassed opinion from every area of the trade and the overwhelming feeling was that it would be inappropriate to hold the tasting on the same day as the funeral.
The German Trade Tasting will now be held later in the year.
Anyone with queries should contact the German Wine Information Service on +44 (20) 7759 7405 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018