Poland: German owned Brok Brewery sold to US investor
Local press are claiming that holdings in Polish brewery, Brok have been offloaded by Germany brewery, Holsten Brauerei to unnamed US investors. According to the report the once market listed brewery had, in May signed an agreement with Anheuser-Busch, giving the brewery exclusive rights to distribute Budweiser in Poland. Brok had also signed another exclusive agreement to distribute Dutch Royal Grolsch beer in Poland from October 2000 with production starting in January 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director