USA: Research - Drinks consumption: German on-the-go market to grow 13% per year
Expanding chains of coffee bars are driving forward the market for out-of-home drinks consumption. The US is already inundated with retail outlets, but many European countries are far from saturated. The on-the-go drinks market is set to grow fastest in Germany to 2.1 billion liters in 2004. Popular American developments, such as 'drive thru' cafes, will begin to spring up across Europe in the next few years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup