George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
Casamigos was launched in the US in 2013
The George Clooney-owned Tequila Casamigos has launched into the UK as the brand expands its international footprint.
The 40% abv Tequila is made from 100% Blue Weber agaves grown in Mexico's Jalisco Highlands for a minimum of seven years. Each bottle is numbered and signed by Clooney and Rande Gerber, founder of Gerber Spirits, who helped establish the brand, along with Discovery Land Co CEO & founder Michael Meldman.
In the UK, it is available in three versions, Blanco (GBP49.99), Reposado (GBP54.99) and Añejo (GBP59.99).
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report