USA: Genesee Corporation Announces Management Buyout Negotiations
Genesee Corporation (Nasdaq: GENBB) today announced that the Special Committee of the Board of Directors, formed to consider strategic alternatives for the Corporation's brewing business, has decided to negotiate exclusively with management to try to reach a definitive agreement on the terms of a proposed management buyout of Genesee Brewing Company. The Corporation declined to disclose the terms of the management buyout proposal or a timetable for completing the negotiations. "This decision will allow the Special Committee and its counsel to focus their efforts on completing negotiation of a definitive agreement as quickly as possible," said Mark W. Leunig, Vice President and Secretary of the Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group