USA: Genesee Corporation Announces Management Buyout Negotiations
Genesee Corporation (Nasdaq: GENBB) today announced that the Special Committee of the Board of Directors, formed to consider strategic alternatives for the Corporation's brewing business, has decided to negotiate exclusively with management to try to reach a definitive agreement on the terms of a proposed management buyout of Genesee Brewing Company. The Corporation declined to disclose the terms of the management buyout proposal or a timetable for completing the negotiations. "This decision will allow the Special Committee and its counsel to focus their efforts on completing negotiation of a definitive agreement as quickly as possible," said Mark W. Leunig, Vice President and Secretary of the Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research