USA: Genesee Corporation Announces Fiscal Year End Results
Genesee Corporation (Nasdaq: GENBB) today announced results for its fiscal year ended April 29, 2000.Results for the Corporation's brewing business are reported as discontinued operations. A special committee of the Corporation's Board of Directors has been formed to continue to explore strategic alternatives for Genesee Brewing Company, including a proposal for a management-led buyout, following the decision to terminate the agreement to sell the business to the owners of City Brewing Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Coca-Cola secures US$2.15bn stake in Monster
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- AG Barr poaches Diageo exec to be FD