USA: Genesee Corporation Announces Approval of Plan of Liquidation and Dissolution And Re-Election of Two Directors
The Annual Meeting of Class A Shareholders of Genesee Corporation (Nasdaq: GENBB) was held today at the offices of the Corporation.Shareholders approved a plan to liquidate and dissolve the Corporation. Under the plan, the Corporation will sell or otherwise dispose of all of its assets, wind up its business and affairs, and distribute to shareholders the proceeds received from the disposition of its assets after paying or making provision for the payment of all debts, expenses, taxes and other liabilities of the Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport