USA: Genesee Corporation Announces Approval of Plan of Liquidation and Dissolution And Re-Election of Two Directors
The Annual Meeting of Class A Shareholders of Genesee Corporation (Nasdaq: GENBB) was held today at the offices of the Corporation.Shareholders approved a plan to liquidate and dissolve the Corporation. Under the plan, the Corporation will sell or otherwise dispose of all of its assets, wind up its business and affairs, and distribute to shareholders the proceeds received from the disposition of its assets after paying or making provision for the payment of all debts, expenses, taxes and other liabilities of the Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review