USA: Genesee Corporation Announces Agreement to Sell Brewing Business and Proposals to Sell Other Assets and Dissolve and Liquidate the Corporation
Genesee Corporation (Nasdaq: GENBB) today announced that the Special Committee of the Board of Directors, formed to consider strategic alternatives for the Corporation's brewing business, has approved an agreement to sell the brewing business in a management buy-out led by Samuel T. Hubbard, Jr., President and Chief Executive Officer of the Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup