USA: Genesee Brewing Company Announces Management Addition
As Manager of County Sales, Mr. Harman will be responsible for all sales, marketing, administrative and operational functions of Genesee Brewing Company's beer distribution business in Monroe County, New York. Genesee's County Sales division distributes Genesee and HighFalls products to over 1,200 licensed accounts in Monroe County, generating annual revenues of more than $12 million.
Before joining Genesee, Mr. Harman served as Northeast Region Sales and Marketing Director of xpedx, a subsidiary of International Paper. In this capacity, he was responsible for managing a business products distribution business that generated over $100 million in annual revenues. Prior to this position, Mr. Harman worked sixteen years at Alling and Cory in Rochester, New York, where he advanced through a series of increasingly important assignments, eventually serving as Vice President -- Marketing of Alling and Cory's Business Products Division.
Mr. Harman is a graduate of State University of New York at Geneseo. In announcing Mr. Harman's election, Tom Hubbard, Chief Executive Officer of Genesee Brewing Company, said, "Scott Harman brings to Genesee almost twenty years of experience in sales and operations management. We believe there is a great opportunity to grow our business in Monroe County and Scott's proven record of success should serve him well in his new assignment."
Mr. Harman resides in Bloomfield, New York, with his wife and two children.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Belvedere unveils executive team