USA: Genesee Brewing Company Announces Management Addition
The Genesee Brewing Company, Inc.(Nasqaq: GENBB) announced that Scott H. Harman was elected Vice President and Manager of County Sales effective March 27, 2000.As Manager of County Sales, Mr. Harman will be responsible for all sales, marketing, administrative and operational functions of Genesee Brewing Company's beer distribution business in Monroe County, New York. Genesee's County Sales division distributes Genesee and HighFalls products to over 1,200 licensed accounts in Monroe County, generating annual revenues of more than $12 million.Before joining Genesee, Mr. Harman served as Northeast Region Sales and Marketing Director of xpedx, a subsidiary of International Paper. In this capacity, he was responsible for managing a business products distribution business that generated over $100 million in annual revenues. Prior to this position, Mr. Harman worked sixteen years at Alling and Cory in Rochester, New York, where he advanced through a series of increasingly important assignments, eventually serving as Vice President -- Marketing of Alling and Cory's Business Products Division.Mr. Harman is a graduate of State University of New York at Geneseo. In announcing Mr. Harman's election, Tom Hubbard, Chief Executive Officer of Genesee Brewing Company, said, "Scott Harman brings to Genesee almost twenty years of experience in sales and operations management. We believe there is a great opportunity to grow our business in Monroe County and Scott's proven record of success should serve him well in his new assignment."Mr. Harman resides in Bloomfield, New York, with his wife and two children.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- With MegaBrew sorted, is MegaBev next? - Research
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Bacardi ups ante in US Havana Club row
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research