USA: Genesee Brewing Company Announces Management Addition
The Genesee Brewing Company, Inc.(Nasqaq: GENBB) announced that Scott H. Harman was elected Vice President and Manager of County Sales effective March 27, 2000.As Manager of County Sales, Mr. Harman will be responsible for all sales, marketing, administrative and operational functions of Genesee Brewing Company's beer distribution business in Monroe County, New York. Genesee's County Sales division distributes Genesee and HighFalls products to over 1,200 licensed accounts in Monroe County, generating annual revenues of more than $12 million.Before joining Genesee, Mr. Harman served as Northeast Region Sales and Marketing Director of xpedx, a subsidiary of International Paper. In this capacity, he was responsible for managing a business products distribution business that generated over $100 million in annual revenues. Prior to this position, Mr. Harman worked sixteen years at Alling and Cory in Rochester, New York, where he advanced through a series of increasingly important assignments, eventually serving as Vice President -- Marketing of Alling and Cory's Business Products Division.Mr. Harman is a graduate of State University of New York at Geneseo. In announcing Mr. Harman's election, Tom Hubbard, Chief Executive Officer of Genesee Brewing Company, said, "Scott Harman brings to Genesee almost twenty years of experience in sales and operations management. We believe there is a great opportunity to grow our business in Monroe County and Scott's proven record of success should serve him well in his new assignment."Mr. Harman resides in Bloomfield, New York, with his wife and two children.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report