USA: Geerlings & Wade Inc. Announces Conference Call for Third Quarter Results
Geerlings & Wade, Inc. (Nasdaq: GEER), the nation's largest direct marketer and Internet retailer of premium wines and wine-related products to consumers, today announced it will host a conference call to discuss the press release for third quarter 2000 results that will be issued on October 31, 2000.The Company will host a conference call to discuss the third quarter results on October 31, 2000 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time ("EST"). To access the call, dial (800) 360-0565 and ask to join the Geerlings & Wade conference call.Geerlings & Wade, founded in 1986, is America's leading direct marketer of fine wine and wine accessories with retail locations in 16 states, home and office delivery to 29 states, and a devoted following of more than 140,000 regular customers and wine club members. The Canton, MA-based company has developed a unique, streamlined purchasing system that allows it to source wines directly from the world's greatest wineries. G&W has cultivated relationships with hundreds of renowned wineries and negotiants in France, Italy, Australia, Chile and California. Consumers can contact Geerlings & Wade at 1-800-782-9463 or on the World Wide Web at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends