USA: Geerlings & Wade Inc. Announces Conference Call for Third Quarter Results
Geerlings & Wade, Inc. (Nasdaq: GEER), the nation's largest direct marketer and Internet retailer of premium wines and wine-related products to consumers, today announced it will host a conference call to discuss the press release for third quarter 2000 results that will be issued on October 31, 2000.The Company will host a conference call to discuss the third quarter results on October 31, 2000 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time ("EST"). To access the call, dial (800) 360-0565 and ask to join the Geerlings & Wade conference call.Geerlings & Wade, founded in 1986, is America's leading direct marketer of fine wine and wine accessories with retail locations in 16 states, home and office delivery to 29 states, and a devoted following of more than 140,000 regular customers and wine club members. The Canton, MA-based company has developed a unique, streamlined purchasing system that allows it to source wines directly from the world's greatest wineries. G&W has cultivated relationships with hundreds of renowned wineries and negotiants in France, Italy, Australia, Chile and California. Consumers can contact Geerlings & Wade at 1-800-782-9463 or on the World Wide Web at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit