UK: Gaymer Cider launches UK marketing drive
Gaymer Cider Company is to spend GBP24m (US$42.5m) on a UK marketing drive this year.
The marketing campaign will focus on both the on- and off-trade, Gaymer Cider said yesterday (2 February). As part of the campaign, the company is to launch three packaged ciders.
Gaymers Original Cider will receive an investment of more than GBP3m in a launch campaign of TV and other advertising. The cider will be available in 568ml and 330ml bottles. Gaymer's Orchard Reserve, meanwhile, will target consumers keen on matching cider with food. Completing the trio is Addlestones, a packaged version of the company's draught cloudy cider.
"The new marketing team that developed our ambitious plans have been backed by a team at Shepton Mallet that produces ciders of the highest quality, without compromise," said John Mills, Gaymer Cider's managing director.
"I am tremendously excited, because we have the potential, the skills and now the plans to make a permanent and positive difference to our business and the cider industry."
Gaymer Cider Company is part of Constellation Europe, the European arm of US drinks giant Constellation Brands.
A consortium led by Constellation Brands has made a tentative approach for Allied Domecq....
The Board of Directors of Constellation Brands, Inc. has declared a quarterly dividend on the company's 5.75% Series A Mandatory Convertible Preferred Stock, payable on 1 June, to shareholders of reco...
Constellation is expected to launch a counter-bid for Allied Domecq by the end of this month, according to press reports....
The Hardy Wine Company has posted a record grape harvest....
Constellation Brands is to launch a new Australian wine brand onto the US market through its North Lake Wines. The wine will be called Kelly's Revenge....
A host of drinks companies spent the weekend mulling over whether to launch counter-bids for Allied Domecq, according to press reports over the last few days....
This weekend's press reports have thrown up two other interested parties in the potential Allied Domecq carve-up....
Constellation Brands is interested in some of Allied Domecq's spirits brands, according to reports today (15 April)....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends