UK: Gaymer Cider Co revamps premium cider stable
Gaymer Cider Co, the division of Constellation Europe, has relaunched its premium cider portfolio in the UK.
The company, which last month relaunched the Blackthorn cider brand in the country, said today (29 April) that Addlestones and Gaymer's Orchard Reserve are now available in redesigned 500ml bottles. The two revamped brands, along with the Gaymer's County Series, make up the unit's premium cider offering.
Gaymer's Orchard Reserve, two single-orchard, vintage ciders, will switch from a 750ml wine-style bottle to a 500ml bottle with premium packaging. The bottles will carry a 'Premium Gaymer's Collection' emblem which will also be seen on Gaymer's County Series, which launched early last year.
"Our research indicates that growth in premium ciders is set to continue at a high level," said Peter Spencer, MD of Gaymer Cider Co. "This premium range will support this growth and further cement Gaymer Cider Company's position as the cider expert, with a wide range of quality ciders to suit all consumer needs."
Addlestones 500ml is 5% ABV and available from Waitrose at an RRP of GBP1.75. Gaymer's Orchard Reserve 500ml is 6.8% and available from Asda at GBP1.69. Launched last April, Gaymer's County Series 500ml is 5.8% ABV and available from Waitrose, Morrisons and Tesco from GBP1.69.
The UK distribution arm of Constellation Europe, Matthew Clark, has teamed up with online wine and spirits outlet thepurveyor.com in the UK....
Constellation Europe has announced the launch of FreshCase packaging for two of its wine brands in the UK and Scandinavia....
Crown Imports has rolled-out 24oz can packages for its Corona Extra and Corona Light beers in the US....
The former president of Constellation Brands' Australian wine unit is set to leave the company....
Constellation Europe's Hardys Private Bin...
Constellation Brands has appointed an exclusive distributor in three more states in the US....
Constellation Brands has said that its global cost savings programme is ahead of expectations and that new distributor contracts in the US will improve sales at its North American wine division....
Constellation Brands has posted a dip in sales but a healthy rise in profits for its fiscal first-half....
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Johnnie Walker Bourbon Cask & Rye Finish - NPD
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report