US: Gatorade launch takes Woods game to “next level”
In conjunction with the launch of Gatorade Tiger in the US, PepsiCo is kicking off a marketing campaign designed to take Tiger Woods' golf game to the "next level".
The campaign, unveiled late last week, kicks off with a TV spot featuring Woods clad in an astronaut suit and includes a promotion featuring an "out of this world" prize package to be revealed online in late April.
"I'm really excited about how this launch has come together because it brings to life that I'm always thinking about taking my game to the next level," said Woods.
The sports drink is available nationwide in three flavours - Red Drive (cherry blend), Cool Fusion (citrus blend) and Quiet Storm (grape blend), and includes a new 500ml (16.9oz) bottle and a 32oz bottle.
"Tiger is always striving to improve and we are excited Gatorade Tiger can help fuel his march toward history while also fuelling and inspiring other athletes to elevate their game," said Matt Knott, vice president of marketing for Gatorade.
Colas may be the most popular type of soft drink in the world but they have historically been high in sugar, and are among the first products mentioned when rising obesity levels are being discussed. ...
With a young population and increasing demand for a wider variety of soft drinks, the Middle East represents a strong growth opportunity for soft drinks producers, both international and local. Simon ...
Under the stewardship of chairman and CEO, Indra Nooyi, PepsiCo has so far been able to shrug off the rising costs and economic slowdown that has taken the shine off many beverage and food companies....
Shares in Hansen Natural have leapt in price following reports that the beverage group is in talks with Coca-COla over a possible distribution agreement....
PepsiCo has submitted a bid to acquire the remaining 25% of leading Russian juice firm Lebedyansky....
Negative publicity for bottled water in the US and Europe failed to stem growth in the sector around the world last year, according to recent research....
PepsiCo has declined to comment on reports that it has begun talks with potential new bottlers in Australia....
The Pepsi Bottling Group has re-confirmed that it expects low single-digit operating profit growth in its full-year....
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US