US: Gatorade, Aquafina drive PepsiCo profits
Surging sales of non-carbonated soft drinks in North America buoyed first-half earnings at PepsiCo, the US drinks giant has announced. PepsiCo posted a 14% rise in net income to US$2.4bn for the first six months of the year with net revenues up 11% to US$15.8m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman