US: Gatorade, Aquafina drive PepsiCo profits
Surging sales of non-carbonated soft drinks in North America buoyed first-half earnings at PepsiCo, the US drinks giant has announced. PepsiCo posted a 14% rise in net income to US$2.4bn for the first six months of the year with net revenues up 11% to US$15.8m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Scotch's Battle with Age
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Pernod Ricard to up focus on consumers - CEO
- Diageo creates USL unit to oversee own brands
- Pernod Ricard on US starting blocks with Havanista
- Diageo to close Maryland bottling site
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review