AUSTRALIA: Gartner Wines' assets put up for sale
One of the largest recent collapses in the Australian wine industry will result in the early sale of assets of Gartner Wines of Coonawarra in the south east of South Australia. This follows a decision to put Gartner Wines and about 10 associated companies into receivership. Receiver Bruce Carter of Ferrier Hodgson said the sale would include the new winery with a published value of A$30m (US$15.5m), built on a radical design in a former quarry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory