AUSTRALIA: Gartner Wines' assets put up for sale
One of the largest recent collapses in the Australian wine industry will result in the early sale of assets of Gartner Wines of Coonawarra in the south east of South Australia. This follows a decision to put Gartner Wines and about 10 associated companies into receivership. Receiver Bruce Carter of Ferrier Hodgson said the sale would include the new winery with a published value of A$30m (US$15.5m), built on a radical design in a former quarry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller