US: Gallo ups acreage at Tejon Ranch
E&J Gallo has signed a contract with Tejon Ranch Co. for the production of a further 300 acres of wine grapes.
The winery said yesterday (23 January) that the ranch, which already produces 300 acres for Gallo, has completed a ten-year deal contracting it to produce an additional 300 acres of red grapes.
The company added that the San Joaquin valley wine grower, which grows wine grapes under contract for various wineries and produces a number of different varietals, has been growing grapes for Gallo on-and-off for over 30 years.
In February this year, Constellation Europe completed the purchase of South African winery Flagstone. The purchase, initially announced last October, saw Flagstone's viticulturalist and winemaker, Bru...
Judge & Dolph, LLC president Rockwell Wirtz has closed a deal that creates the leading spirit, wine and malt beverage distributor in Illinois....
Need to know - Ten facts about Maxxium...
Diageo's Smirnoff vodka brand has held the top spot in this year's Intangible Business 'Power 100' chart for the third year running....
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends