Product Launch - UK: Gaia Brands' Go! Kombucha
Click through to view Gaia Brands' Go! Kombucha range
Gaia Brands' Go! Kombucha
Category - Soft drink, fermented raw tea
Available - From this month
Location - UK, in branches of Whole Foods, Planet Organic, As Nature Intended, Panacea and Alara
Price - See below
Distribution - Gaia Brands
UK-based Gaia Brands has added two further flavours to its range of Go fermented raw tea brand.
The portfolio comprises:
- Green Sencha, RRP of GBP4.99 (US$8.00) per 75cl
- Red Pu-Erh, RRP of GBP4.99 per 75cl
- China White, RRP of GBP2.19 per 25cl
- Golden Yunnan, RRP of GBP2.19 per 25cl
China White and Golden Yunnan have been added to the Go stable “in response to requests from distributors and customers to expand the range of flavours and bottle sizes to accommodate the growing need in the market for diversity in flavour and size”, the company said.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1