AUS: Gage Roads Brewing makes ASX debut
Australian craft brewer Gage Roads Brewing has made its debut on the country's stock exchange after a A$4m listing.
Shares in the brewer, which has a national distribution agreement with Hardy Wine Company, Australia's largest wine group, made their first appearance on the Australian Stock Exchange today (13 December).
Gage Roads, established in Western Australia in 2003, wants to use the funds raised to establish itself as a national beer brand and expand its presence in the east of the country.
Following its listing, Gage Roads has a market value of around A$14.3m.
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018