AUS: Gage Roads Brewing makes ASX debut
Australian craft brewer Gage Roads Brewing has made its debut on the country's stock exchange after a A$4m listing.
Shares in the brewer, which has a national distribution agreement with Hardy Wine Company, Australia's largest wine group, made their first appearance on the Australian Stock Exchange today (13 December).
Gage Roads, established in Western Australia in 2003, wants to use the funds raised to establish itself as a national beer brand and expand its presence in the east of the country.
Following its listing, Gage Roads has a market value of around A$14.3m.
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research