FRANCE/US: Gabriel Boudier introduces Saffron to US
French micro-distiller Gabriel Boudier is to begin distribution of the company's Saffron Gin in the US this month.
Following the launch of the gin in the UK two years ago, Boudier, of Dijon, will offer Saffron Infused Gin at an RRP of US$30.
It will be imported by 21st Century Spirits, the group said yesterday (1 December).
"As premium gin continues to experience a bourgeoning revival in the states, the growing trend towards appreciation for boutique, quality gins inspired with innovative botanical profiles has created a perfect platform for Gabriel Boudier to extend distribution of Saffron Gin into the American market," said Kevin Egan, vice president of sales and marketing for 21st Century Spirits.
Saffron Infused Gin will be available for purchase online and in select retail outlets.
Boudier's line of liqueurs are in over 60 countries worldwide.
The growing problem of spirits counterfeiting not only results in loss of revenue for spirits companies but more alarmingly continues to cost lives. Keith Nuttall and Emma Jackson report on attempts b...
Gin producer G&J Greenall has relaunched its Original Dry Gin in an attempt to wrestle back the number two spot on the UK market from Bombay Sapphire....
A UK minister has warned the alcoholic drinks industry that it must work closer with authorities to highlight the pitfalls of raising excise duties....
William Grant & Sons has appointed the current MD of Bacardi's travel retail unit as its new group marketing director....
Pernod Ricard's Chivas Regal brand is to be the official Scotch whisky of the Cannes International Film Festival....
UK vodka sales will rise to GBP2bn (US$2.92bn) by 2013, but the pace of growth is set to slow, according to the latest research from Mintel....
Diageo has confirmed to just-drinks that it plans to expand its pre-mix offering across northern Europe....
Pernod Ricard is to launch UK gin brand Beefeater 24 into the US market this spring....
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018