US: Gabelli cuts stake in PepsiAmericas
A group of shareholders has cut its stake in PepsiAmericas Inc., it was reported yesterday.
The group, which includes Gabelli Asset Management Inc., filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday that its stake had dropped to 8.26%. The group's holding equates to the beneficial ownership of 11,915,395 shares of PepsiAmericas common stock.
In April 2002, the group reported that it held a 9.82% stake in the independent bottler, with beneficial ownership of 15,160,000 common shares.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future