USA: Further UDV statement on future of Stoli ownership
Statement of Paul Clinton, President CEO, UDV North America Regarding Russian Government Actions Calling Russian Company's Ownership of Stolichnaya 'Illegal'. Paul Clinton, President and CEO of UDV North America, made the following statement today: "An influential Russian government agency has reportedly determined that ownership of the Stolichnaya vodka trademark was illegally transferred to the Russian company Soyuzplodimport. 'The fact of illegal privatization was established in course of the Audit Chamber's inquiry into the transforming of the All-Union External Trade Company Soyuzplodimport in a Joint-Stock Company.'
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research