USA: Further UDV statement on future of Stoli ownership
Statement of Paul Clinton, President CEO, UDV North America Regarding Russian Government Actions Calling Russian Company's Ownership of Stolichnaya 'Illegal'. Paul Clinton, President and CEO of UDV North America, made the following statement today: "An influential Russian government agency has reportedly determined that ownership of the Stolichnaya vodka trademark was illegally transferred to the Russian company Soyuzplodimport. 'The fact of illegal privatization was established in course of the Audit Chamber's inquiry into the transforming of the All-Union External Trade Company Soyuzplodimport in a Joint-Stock Company.'
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Stagnant wine growth a concern for Constellation
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads