USA: Further UDV statement on future of Stoli ownership
Statement of Paul Clinton, President CEO, UDV North America Regarding Russian Government Actions Calling Russian Company's Ownership of Stolichnaya 'Illegal'. Paul Clinton, President and CEO of UDV North America, made the following statement today: "An influential Russian government agency has reportedly determined that ownership of the Stolichnaya vodka trademark was illegally transferred to the Russian company Soyuzplodimport. 'The fact of illegal privatization was established in course of the Audit Chamber's inquiry into the transforming of the All-Union External Trade Company Soyuzplodimport in a Joint-Stock Company.'
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research