USA: Further UDV statement on future of Stoli ownership
Statement of Paul Clinton, President CEO, UDV North America Regarding Russian Government Actions Calling Russian Company's Ownership of Stolichnaya 'Illegal'. Paul Clinton, President and CEO of UDV North America, made the following statement today: "An influential Russian government agency has reportedly determined that ownership of the Stolichnaya vodka trademark was illegally transferred to the Russian company Soyuzplodimport. 'The fact of illegal privatization was established in course of the Audit Chamber's inquiry into the transforming of the All-Union External Trade Company Soyuzplodimport in a Joint-Stock Company.'
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Is sustainability now as important as financials?
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts