UK: Further staff cuts on Kyndal cards - reports
Staff at the Scotch whisky group Kyndal are bracing themselves for further cutbacks, according to reports in the Scottish press. The layoffs will come once a strategic review, which is currently nearing an end, is completed. <P> Two months ago, the company commissioned consultants Bain & Company to conduct a strategic review of the group, which is struggling with more than £200m of debt. Though an announcement of the review is not expected until later in July chairman of Kyndal Vivian Imerman said early this week that there was "inevitably, and regrettably, some fall-out that comes from reviews such as these."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- Will Brexit make a winner out of Travel Retail?
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Coke Life - Coca-Cola's niche soda - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- US hits AB InBev with US$6bn fine over India sales
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends