UK: Further staff cuts on Kyndal cards - reports
Staff at the Scotch whisky group Kyndal are bracing themselves for further cutbacks, according to reports in the Scottish press. The layoffs will come once a strategic review, which is currently nearing an end, is completed. <P> Two months ago, the company commissioned consultants Bain & Company to conduct a strategic review of the group, which is struggling with more than £200m of debt. Though an announcement of the review is not expected until later in July chairman of Kyndal Vivian Imerman said early this week that there was "inevitably, and regrettably, some fall-out that comes from reviews such as these."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends