UK: Further staff cuts on Kyndal cards - reports
Staff at the Scotch whisky group Kyndal are bracing themselves for further cutbacks, according to reports in the Scottish press. The layoffs will come once a strategic review, which is currently nearing an end, is completed. <P> Two months ago, the company commissioned consultants Bain & Company to conduct a strategic review of the group, which is struggling with more than £200m of debt. Though an announcement of the review is not expected until later in July chairman of Kyndal Vivian Imerman said early this week that there was "inevitably, and regrettably, some fall-out that comes from reviews such as these."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015