UK: Further staff cuts on Kyndal cards - reports
Staff at the Scotch whisky group Kyndal are bracing themselves for further cutbacks, according to reports in the Scottish press. The layoffs will come once a strategic review, which is currently nearing an end, is completed. <P> Two months ago, the company commissioned consultants Bain & Company to conduct a strategic review of the group, which is struggling with more than £200m of debt. Though an announcement of the review is not expected until later in July chairman of Kyndal Vivian Imerman said early this week that there was "inevitably, and regrettably, some fall-out that comes from reviews such as these."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018