UK: Further staff cuts on Kyndal cards - reports
Staff at the Scotch whisky group Kyndal are bracing themselves for further cutbacks, according to reports in the Scottish press. The layoffs will come once a strategic review, which is currently nearing an end, is completed. <P> Two months ago, the company commissioned consultants Bain & Company to conduct a strategic review of the group, which is struggling with more than £200m of debt. Though an announcement of the review is not expected until later in July chairman of Kyndal Vivian Imerman said early this week that there was "inevitably, and regrettably, some fall-out that comes from reviews such as these."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Minimum unit pricing fails to get European backing
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research