UK: Fuller's signs London Marathon deal
UK brewer and pub group Fuller, Smith & Turner has signed a sponsorship deal with the Flora London Marathon.
The London-based firm has inked an agreement that sees flagship ale London Pride become the race's official beer for the next three years.
The six-figure deal gives London Pride the rights to use the Flora London Marathon logo on point of sale and advertising material. The brand will also be seen on advertising at the start, finish points and key locations throughout the race.
This year's race takes place on April 22 and, as part of the deal, 15 Fuller's employees will be among the runners making their way around the 26.2-mile course.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Pernod takes Absolut Warhol push to Travel Retail
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014