UK: Fuller's signs London Marathon deal
UK brewer and pub group Fuller, Smith & Turner has signed a sponsorship deal with the Flora London Marathon.
The London-based firm has inked an agreement that sees flagship ale London Pride become the race's official beer for the next three years.
The six-figure deal gives London Pride the rights to use the Flora London Marathon logo on point of sale and advertising material. The brand will also be seen on advertising at the start, finish points and key locations throughout the race.
This year's race takes place on April 22 and, as part of the deal, 15 Fuller's employees will be among the runners making their way around the 26.2-mile course.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018