UK: Fuller's profits and dividend up
The UK brewer and pub owner Fuller, Smith & Turner PLC has reported a 7% rise in pre-tax profits to £8.7m for its first six months.
Turnover was up 3% to £73m and underlyging profits were also up 2% to £8.2m.
The company announced a rise in the interim dividend of 5.1% to 5.36 pence a share.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Irish whisky exports forecast to double by 2020
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits