UK: Fuller's gives London Pride GBP3m push
Click through to view the new London Pride campaign
Fuller, Smith & Turner is launching a GBP3m (US$4.55m) ad campaign behind its London Pride ale.
The “Made of London” initiative kicks-off today (21 May) with press adverts and continues with a digital campaign on Monday, Fuller's said. Posters will appear across Greater London on billboards, bus stops and Underground sites from early next month, the company said.
“We developed the “Made of London” campaign to unearth and explain some of the fantastic stories that have made London Pride the legend it is today,” a spokesperson for the company said.
The first advert shows how the London Pride flower became a symbol of London during World War II.
In July, Fuller's group MD Simon Emeny will step up to take over the vacant post of chief executive, the company said last month.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Belvedere unveils executive team