UK: Fuller's gives London Pride GBP3m push
Click through to view the new London Pride campaign
Fuller, Smith & Turner is launching a GBP3m (US$4.55m) ad campaign behind its London Pride ale.
The “Made of London” initiative kicks-off today (21 May) with press adverts and continues with a digital campaign on Monday, Fuller's said. Posters will appear across Greater London on billboards, bus stops and Underground sites from early next month, the company said.
“We developed the “Made of London” campaign to unearth and explain some of the fantastic stories that have made London Pride the legend it is today,” a spokesperson for the company said.
The first advert shows how the London Pride flower became a symbol of London during World War II.
In July, Fuller's group MD Simon Emeny will step up to take over the vacant post of chief executive, the company said last month.
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future