UK: Fuller's four-pack "perfect for the summer"
UK brewer Fuller, Smith & Turner has launched a four-pack for this summer's sizzling weather.
Fuller's said today (25 July) that the pack, containing two bottles each of Organic Honey Dew and blonde beer Discovery, is available in Sainsbury's and would hit shelves in Waitrose next month.
Bill Simmons, Fuller's national controller, off-trade, said: "Our range of four packs has been very popular and I am sure this one will be no exception. It really is what summers are made for."
The four-packs are retailing at around GBP6.29 (US$11.61).
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch