UK: Fuller, Smith & Turner secures bank deal
UK brewer and pub group Fuller, Smith & Turner has secured a GBP100m (US$149m) bank facility to run until May 2015.
The deal provides GBP18m more funding than the London Pride brewer's current bank facility, which was due to expire in November.
"The [new] facility is on highly competitive terms and also allows the Group to arrange further funding for any suitable acquisitions," said Fuller's today (11 May).
The group will report full-year results on 11 June. In February, it said that a strong Christmas trading period would help the firm to beat expectations for the year.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research