UK: Fuller, Smith & Turner finance director to retire
Fuller, Smith & Turner has confirmed details of its finance director change.
The UK brewer and pub company announced yesterday (17 December) that James Douglas will assume the position from the beginning of January. Douglas was appointed to the board in September, after Fuller confirmed Paul Clarke will retire as finance director in April next year.
Until Clarke's departure from the company, he will remain on the board as estates director.
Prior to joining Fuller, Douglas held the finance director post as telecoms operator Fibernet Group. Before Fibernet, he spent ove eight years as an investment banker with Deutsche Bank after spending six years with Cable & Wireless.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research