GERMANY: Fuerstenberg reports rise in turnover
The German brewer, Fuerstlich Fuerstenbergische Brauerei KG, recorded turnover for 2001 of €61m (US$53.1m), representing a 1.7% increase year-on-year. The company said the increase had been achieved in spite of slack market conditions. The company said the acquisition of the Riegeler Brauerei in April 2000 had boosted turnover. The takeover had effectively expanded the Fuerstenberg product range and enhanced its export potential with products well suited to the French beer market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads