US: FTC give Schweppes Nantucket green light
The UK soft drink company Cadbury Schweppes has been given the go-ahead by the US Federal Trade Commission for its proposed acquisition of Nantucket Allserve Inc. The two companies have been granted early termination of the waiting period required under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act, it was reported today.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Change Your Name Before It's Too Late
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- Pernod takes 84% stake in Avion Spirits