US: FTC backs malternatives and self regulation
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has said it has found no evidence that flavoured malt beverages (FMBs), also known as malternatives, are being intentionally targeted at minors through products, packaging, or advertising.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future