UK: FSA issues further warnings on fake vodka
The UK's Food Standards Agency has stepped up its health warning about counterfeit vodka contaminated with methanol in the country after another illegal product was been found on sale. Customs and Excise officers seized four cases of S. Petersbourg Vodka from off-licences in the Holloway area of Islington, north London, late in June. More than a dozen bottles of the same vodka were seized from off-licences in the Waltham Forest area of north London in an earlier raid.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Pernod Ricard targets at-home drinking
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends