UK: FSA issues further warnings on fake vodka
The UK's Food Standards Agency has stepped up its health warning about counterfeit vodka contaminated with methanol in the country after another illegal product was been found on sale. Customs and Excise officers seized four cases of S. Petersbourg Vodka from off-licences in the Holloway area of Islington, north London, late in June. More than a dozen bottles of the same vodka were seized from off-licences in the Waltham Forest area of north London in an earlier raid.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- What do Brewers need from the UK Government?
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research