UK: FSA issues further warnings on fake vodka
The UK's Food Standards Agency has stepped up its health warning about counterfeit vodka contaminated with methanol in the country after another illegal product was been found on sale. Customs and Excise officers seized four cases of S. Petersbourg Vodka from off-licences in the Holloway area of Islington, north London, late in June. More than a dozen bottles of the same vodka were seized from off-licences in the Waltham Forest area of north London in an earlier raid.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends