UK: Fruit Shoot sampling campaign heads for UK summer attractions
Britvic Soft Drinks has given out over 15,000 bottles of its Fruit Shoot brand to youngsters as part of a nationwide sampling operation at the UK theme park, Drayton Manor.
"The sampling is an example of Britvic's Right Choice category management programme in action," said Lizzie Pawsey, brand controller.
In an attempt to create huge brand exposure a sampling team, a branded lorry featuring the "New Thinking, New Drinking" strapline from the current Fruit Shoot television advertisements and a giant inflatable Fruit Shoot bottle were all part of Britvic's latest campaign.
Fruit Shoot sampling is also heading for other major UK venues including holiday resorts such as Butlins, Haven and Oasis. Children will be given special vouchers in a welcome pack for redemption in the camp store.
In total Britvic has said that over 330,000 Fruit Shoot samples will be distributed throughout the summer holidays.
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends