UK: Fruit Break investment £1.5m
Britvic is investing £1.5m (US$2.1m) re-launching Fruit Break the fruit drink which targets adults as a vital pillar of the company's adult Right Choice strategy. The re-launch encompasses four flavours, Summer Fruits, Pink Grapefruit, Peach and Citrus Fruits and the low calorie spring water drink will also have an increased juice content of 10%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO