AUS: Frucor signs Rockstar distribution deal
Frucor will distribute Rockstar in Australia and New Zealand
Frucor Beverages has signed a long-term distribution deal for drinks brand Rockstar in Australasia.
The company,which owns Australasian energy drink V, will manufacture, sell and distribute the energy drink in Australia and New Zealand, it announced this week.
“With V as the leader in the high-growth energy category, Frucor is determined to expand the category and solidify our position,” said Frucor Australia's CEO, Jonathan Moss,
Rockstar is currently sold in around 21 international markets.
Rockstar's managing director for Australasia, Brendan Radford, said the partnership with Frucor was a positive step for the Rockstar brand. “With a solid partner now poised to assume the sales, distribution and manufacturing, Rockstar is now able to focus on building the brand,” he said.
As we have pondered on this site before, there are many indicators as to whether we are heading towards any sort of sustainable economic recovery, from employment levels to GDP growth and the housing ...
Stevia supplier PureCircle has signed another venture to market sweeteners, this time with German food ingredients group Dohler....
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Global water targets risk hiding local concerns
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Jose Cuervo applies to go public
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends