AUS: Frucor signs Rockstar distribution deal
Frucor will distribute Rockstar in Australia and New Zealand
Frucor Beverages has signed a long-term distribution deal for drinks brand Rockstar in Australasia.
The company,which owns Australasian energy drink V, will manufacture, sell and distribute the energy drink in Australia and New Zealand, it announced this week.
“With V as the leader in the high-growth energy category, Frucor is determined to expand the category and solidify our position,” said Frucor Australia's CEO, Jonathan Moss,
Rockstar is currently sold in around 21 international markets.
Rockstar's managing director for Australasia, Brendan Radford, said the partnership with Frucor was a positive step for the Rockstar brand. “With a solid partner now poised to assume the sales, distribution and manufacturing, Rockstar is now able to focus on building the brand,” he said.
As we have pondered on this site before, there are many indicators as to whether we are heading towards any sort of sustainable economic recovery, from employment levels to GDP growth and the housing ...
Stevia supplier PureCircle has signed another venture to market sweeteners, this time with German food ingredients group Dohler....
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk