AUS: Frucor signs Rockstar distribution deal
Frucor will distribute Rockstar in Australia and New Zealand
Frucor Beverages has signed a long-term distribution deal for drinks brand Rockstar in Australasia.
The company,which owns Australasian energy drink V, will manufacture, sell and distribute the energy drink in Australia and New Zealand, it announced this week.
“With V as the leader in the high-growth energy category, Frucor is determined to expand the category and solidify our position,” said Frucor Australia's CEO, Jonathan Moss,
Rockstar is currently sold in around 21 international markets.
Rockstar's managing director for Australasia, Brendan Radford, said the partnership with Frucor was a positive step for the Rockstar brand. “With a solid partner now poised to assume the sales, distribution and manufacturing, Rockstar is now able to focus on building the brand,” he said.
As we have pondered on this site before, there are many indicators as to whether we are heading towards any sort of sustainable economic recovery, from employment levels to GDP growth and the housing ...
Stevia supplier PureCircle has signed another venture to market sweeteners, this time with German food ingredients group Dohler....
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Corby's FY suffers from US focus
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research