UK: Frucor reports 40% profit rise but faces tough conditions in UK
Despite a shortfall in UK sales, New Zealand-based Frucor Beverages reported a 40% rise in profit after tax of $6.4m during the six months to end of December 2001. International sales, which now account for one third of total revenues, grew by NZ$26.7m or 230% to NZ$38.3m. New Zealand saw sales rise by 24% to NZ$82.4m, compared to the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Bacardi buys Banks rum
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea