AUSTRALIA: Frucor makes two new appointments
New Zealand-based Frucor Beverages, makers of the V energy drink, has made two new senior marketing appointments.
Kellie Nathan, formerly of New Zealand Dairy Foods is now category marketing manager, water and carbonated soft drinks at Frucor. And Brendan Downey-Parish is category marketing manager for Frucor's fruit juice drinks.
Downey-Parish who was formerly with Medallion Foods and the New Zealand Dairy Board will be responsible for the Fresh-Up, Just Juice, McCoy and Stefan's brands. Nathan is responsible for Frucor's water brands, Mizone Sportswater and H2GO.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report