NEW ZEALAND: Frucor holds out for higher bids
Frucor shareholders have been asked to put off accepting Danone's NZ$294m offer for the New Zealand-based company in case a higher bid comes forward. Chairman of Frucor's independent sub-committee, Ian Donald told shareholders at its Annual General Meeting on Thursday that while the committee will have ongoing dialogue with Danone, it would also be soliciting interest from other potential bidders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- Japan and the global soft drinks race
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report