NEW ZEALAND: Frucor hits back at Red Bull performance claims
Frucor Beverages, producer of the energy drink V has hit back at claims made by managing director of Red Bull, Harry Drnec that V isn't performing "all that well" in New Zealand and Australia. "In New Zealand V is the clear market leader with 70% market share both in grocery and in petrol stations. Sales per capita of V in New Zealand equates to over eight cans per head, almost three times that Red Bull's quoted three cans per head in the UK," said Frucor's managing director, Mark Cowshill, in response to an article featured by just-drinks.com last week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller