NEW ZEALAND: Frucor hits back at Red Bull performance claims
Frucor Beverages, producer of the energy drink V has hit back at claims made by managing director of Red Bull, Harry Drnec that V isn't performing "all that well" in New Zealand and Australia. "In New Zealand V is the clear market leader with 70% market share both in grocery and in petrol stations. Sales per capita of V in New Zealand equates to over eight cans per head, almost three times that Red Bull's quoted three cans per head in the UK," said Frucor's managing director, Mark Cowshill, in response to an article featured by just-drinks.com last week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015