NEW ZEALAND: Frucor hits back at Red Bull performance claims
Frucor Beverages, producer of the energy drink V has hit back at claims made by managing director of Red Bull, Harry Drnec that V isn't performing "all that well" in New Zealand and Australia. "In New Zealand V is the clear market leader with 70% market share both in grocery and in petrol stations. Sales per capita of V in New Zealand equates to over eight cans per head, almost three times that Red Bull's quoted three cans per head in the UK," said Frucor's managing director, Mark Cowshill, in response to an article featured by just-drinks.com last week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Jose Cuervo applies to go public
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends