NEW ZEALAND: Frucor Beverages scales back UK expectations
New Zealand based Frucor Beverages expects the UK business of its V energy drink to reach the break-even point during the second half of the 2002 financial year. Describing the UK as a fiercely competitive but under developed market Simon Pillar, chairman of Frucor Beverages told the National Business Review in hindsight, the company was perhaps ambitious to expect an early win in the UK.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites