NZ: Frucor Beverages appoints New Zealand CEO
Frucor has appointed a CEO for its New Zealand division
Suntory-owned Frucor Beverages has announced the appointment of a CEO for its New Zealand division.
Mark Callaghan will take up the role at the Australasian drinks group from 1 August. He succeeds Carl Bergstrom, who was appointed as Frucor's group managing director last month, the firm said today (13 July).
Previously, Callaghan has served as managing director for Cadbury Australia & New Zealand and brand director for Cadbury Schweppes in the UK. He is currently an independent non-executive director for the Warehouse Group.
"Mark brings a wealth of relevant experience to the NZ CEO role, as well as strong existing relationships with the retail trade, both in New Zealand and Australia," said Bergstrom.
Click here to view the official release.
The functional beverages category represents a key part of the functional food industry and, as such, exemplifies two defining yet contrasting characteristics of this sector of the market: Its conside...
Danone is rumoured to be considering a sale of its bottled water business, but figures show that the unit continues to contribute a significant proportion of group sales....
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned